Happy Saturday everybody! Another great week of progress was made up here in the mountains. Check out what has been happening!
- Lots 1 and 2 are getting ready to form footers and foundation this next week.
- Lots 3 and 4 hydronics were installed today. Foundation inspection will be Monday and slab is schedule to be poured on Tuesday.
- Lot 24 framing inspection is next week and lot 25 framing inspection was today while writing this update. Concrete front porch poured for both 24 and 25. Upon completion of rough framing inspection, your second additional deposits are due. Please watch for the notification for that!
- Lots 15 and 16 siding and rough plumbing is underway.
- Residence 18 has drywall texture and tape done, front and back concrete patio is poured!
- Residence 17 interior painting has its first coat, mill work has been delivered. Tiling has started!
- Residence 19 template for countertops was completed yesterday, front concrete patio is poured.
- Residence 20 has installed countertops, first coat of paint is complete, all tile is done, and now we are waiting on plumbing fixtures to be installed. Front concrete patio is poured.
- Residence 21 has installed countertops, front concrete patio is poured, and tile work has started.
- Lots 26 and 27 working on timberwork and sheathing roof.
- Lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 permits in and estimates are back.
Congratulations to Residence 29 on their closing and the latest Silver Trout homeowners!
Residence 28 we close on Monday!
The Silver Trout Development Team.