Happy November! The neighborhood has progressed nicely over this last week. We are hoping for some great weather this week so we can keep on plugging!
- Lots 1 and 2 are waiting for a weather window to start preparing footers.
- Lots 3 and 4 have the main floor mostly framed. We are hoping to finish framing in the upcoming weeks.
- Lots 7 and 8 are cleared and drawings have been submitted for permit. Lots 9 and 10 drawings have been submitted for permit. Please note for lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 permits do take multiple weeks, we will keep you updated.
- Lots 15 and 16 have rough plumbing complete. Working on rough electric. Exterior is being sided.
- Residences 17 and 18 are getting their driveways paved this weekend! Residence 17cabinets are in the process of being installed. Boiler is up and running. Residence 18 paint is complete. Shower pans are in and prepped to finish tile. Boiler is working. Cabinets are onsite in garage and awaiting installation.
- Residence 19 cabinets and counter tops are in. Pushing hard towards completion! Boiler is on and running.Carpet installed on Saturday.
- Residence 20 cabinets are complete, counter tops finished, and trim carpenters are working on main level. Standalone bathtub and shower fixtures are in! Plumbers and Electricians are installing next week. Upstairs base trim and tile is complete. This unit is VERY CLOSE to starting the CO process. Main level floor scheduled for early next week.
- Residence 21 electrician was on site yesterday and was working on completing all electrical! Plumbers have set all of their fixtures. Trim carpenter installing doorbell, handles, doorstops, and final finishes.Carpet was installed Saturday, blower door test and appliance installation next week. Next one to start CO process and is oh so close.
- Lots 24 and 25 concrete patio and asphalt driveways are complete. Back patio hot tub pad and insulation are completed. Looks like these will be the next two residences in our neighborhood.
- Lots 26 and 27 framing is complete and the rough timbers are almost finished. Lower level windows are completed. Next week, second floor windows will be installed. Next step is rough plumbing and electric.
The Silver Trout Development Team.