November 18, 2019
- Lots of work being done at the development! If you want some more information on your unit, reach out to your broker and they can help you out.
- Residence 21 we are planning on getting CO next week.
- Residences 19 and 20 have electrical and plumbing fixtures going in this week and next.
- Residences 24 and 25 got drywall this week.
- Lots 3 and 4 have started on the second floor for framing.
- Units 15 and 16 have finished up rough plumbing and mechanical. Siding is almost complete. Rough electrical to come next!
- We are Beginning to landscape around units 17-21.
- Lots 1 and 2 have Permits under review at the town.
- Units 26 and 27 are finishing up siding and windows.
“We have finalized with the insurance company what all is covered in your HOA dues. The best way to understand is that it is very similar to a condo policy. We cover everything that is in the home at closing, you cover everything you add after closing. If you need further help understanding this, please reach out to our insurance provider and rep, John Terrill. His phone number is 303-948-4108. The people who have closed have received their certificates via e-mail from the developer.
The Silver Trout Development Team.