It has been a wet week here in Summit County but that hasn’t stopped a lot of progress from happening!
- Lots 3 and 4 second floor is being framed and timbers are starting.
- Lots 15 and 16 sliding glass doors are installed. The siding is nearly finished. These units will be up next for rough electrical. The rough plumbing and mechanical is finished.
- Lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 still awaiting permit approval from the county.
- We are heating the ground for lots 1 and 2! After this we will be getting ready to form footers.
- Residence 17 flooring going in! Doors and door trim is installed and we are waiting on base trim. Countertops getting installed next!
- Residence 18 has the tile in bathrooms installed but not grouted. Most of the kitchen cabinets are in and the island is in process. The fireplace set up and tested.
- Residence 19 countertops are installed. We are working on finishing electrical. The carpets have been installed as well as some lighting fixtures.
- Residence 20 is starting the CO process next week. Floors are currently getting installed.
- Residence 21 window sill trim fixed! Start of CO process started last week and will be completed in the following week.
- Welcome to the neighborhood our two newest residences, 24 and 25! Drywall is in as well as tape and texture.
- Lot 26 rough plumbing was completed last week.
- Lot 27 rough plumbing to start soon. Sliding glass doors and all windows are on site, Tyvek has been installed.
The Silver Trout Development Team.