Happy weekend to all! Old Man Winter has been coming early this season but construction and progress continue! Here is what has gone on this week:
- Lots 1 & 2 are at County in Plan Review.
- Lots 3 & 4 foundations are poured and framing will begin next week.
- Lots 24 & 25 had their framing inspection along with rough plumbing and electrical this past week. Insulation will begin next week.
- Lot 15 & 16’s siding installation continues along with rough plumbing and electrical.
- Residence 18 – Painters are priming and painting, will complete this week and tile work to begin next week.
- Residence 17 – Painting and tile work is complete!
- Residence 19 – Countertops have been installed and look great!
- Residence 20 – Millwork has started, followed by electrical and plumbing trim which will happen after Residence 21 is complete.
- Residence 21 – Tile work is complete, and electrical and plumbing trim has begun along with appliance installation.
- Lots 26 & 27 – Framing continues!
- Lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 – Plans have been submitted to Town and County for plan review.
- Congratulations to Residences 28 & 29 as the latest new homeowners at Waters at Silver Trout!
We hope everyone has a great weekend and don’t forget the time change on Sunday!
The Silver Trout Development Team.