Hello Silver Trout Family!
It’s been another great week at Silver Trout. We have replaced our landscaping company and progress is finally being made. Everything has two sides, so please excuse our dust during this time. The crew packed it up early and was given paid time off to celebrate Juneteenth day and start their weekend early.
- Lots 1 & 2: Roofing installation is in progress. The insulation is almost complete and then we will start in-floor radiant heating and gypcrete upstairs next week.
- Residences 3 & 4: Underground utility lines are complete. The tile installation is almost complete, countertop installation is complete, and millwork trim is in progress. Plumbing and electrical finish trim out will begin next week.
- Lots 7 & 8: The rough plumbing and mechanical is in progress, and exterior siding has begun.
- Residence 27: Closing is complete, and punchiest is in progress.
- Lots 11 & 12: We are awaiting plan approval from county plan review. Plans for clearing the lots and readying for excavation are in process.
- Lots 13 & 14: Plans are in the Town & County review process. Plans for clearing the lots and readying for excavation are in process as well.
Enjoy another great summer weekend and be safe!