Happy Saturday, Waters at Silver Trout! It was a fun week. We had buyers out to the project who hadn’t seen their unit/plot of dirt since October! Much has changed since then and much will continue to happen.
- Lots 1 & 2: We have started the insulation in Lot 1. The shingle roofs are complete. Excavators are working on exterior grading in preparation for asphalt and patios.
- Residence 3 & 4: Tile work is complete and the millwork is in the final stages. Plumbing and electrical trim out in progress.
- Lots 7 & 8: The rough plumbing and mechanical are in progress, and the roof has been dried in.
- Residence 27: Sadly, the homeowner in unit 27 has taken a job out of the country and this unit is up for sale.
- Lots 11 & 12: We are awaiting approved plans from the County. The county is unfortunately operating at half capacity due to state guidelines.
- Lots 13 & 14: The County has the plans in review. We know this is going to take a little additional time.
We are getting proposals for additional landscaping help, and appreciate your patience.
Fourth of July Celebrations:
We ask you please stay out of the units under construction for your safety. If you are going to be in the county and want to see your unit during the holiday weekend, please contact your broker to have them schedule a showing.
Mountain Building Solutions will be closed on Thursday, and the entire construction site will be closed on Friday in observance of Independence Day.