The sun has been shining all week in Summit County and the locals have been loving it! The river and pond are getting higher and the trees are getting greener. If you haven’t come by for a visit in a while, we encourage you to come see the progress!
- Lot 1 & 2: The rough-in portion of construction will be complete this week, framing inspection scheduled for next week.
- Residence 3 & 4: The interior painting is complete, and tile installation is in progress.
- Lots 7 & 8: Roof framing is complete and exterior sheathing in progress. We will begin to set windows next week.
- Lots 11 & 12: Eagle Nest HOA has approved the plans and we should have final approved plans back from the county next week and will begin excavation.
- Lots 13 & 14: Plans have been received and turned into the Town for review.
- Residence 27 is almost to the finish line! Painters were in this week doing touch-ups and final items are getting crossed off the list for the upcoming closing.
Have a great weekend!