Hello once again Silver Trout Family!
Here is what’s been going on this week at Silver Trout:
- Lots 1 & 2: The metal roofing and exterior stone masonry is complete and the drywall is in progress.
- Residence 3 & 4: Xcel energy has nearly completed the gas meter installation, but still has a little bit left. The painters are currently working on their final paint and touch-ups. CO process will begin as soon as the gas meter is complete and the mechanical equipment tested.
- Lots 7 & 8: The rough-in plumbing and mechanical is complete. The electricians are wrapping up their rough-in. The exterior siding is nearing completion and preparation for exterior stone masonry will begin.
- Lots 11 & 12: We are working with the surveyor staking the lots and the excavation company will start their process next.
- Lots 13 & 14: We are awaiting Silverthorne approval.
As you are aware, we had to part ways with our original landscaper as they were not preforming in a timely fashion, missing deadlines, and failing to finish the irrigation plan. As a result, we were forced to begin looking for a replacement during the peak of landscaping season. This process has been frustrating for everyone, especially for homeowners. After contacting 9 companies, we are happy to report we are working with a new landscaper and will have a second crew coming in mid-August that will start on the lakeside. As time is the essence to have this work completed, we decided to hire a second landscaper to help expedite this process. We understand how important this is to our homeowners. Starting August 15th, our second landscaper will work on units 22 through 29 planting, irrigating and hydroseeding. The other company will focus on the remainder of the development.
Best wishes for another beautiful summer weekend in the Rockies or wherever you may find yourselves! Stay healthy and happy!