Hello Waters at Silver Trout! Happy Saturday!
- Lots 1 & 2: The drywallers are taping and mudding Lot 01 and the painters are priming and painting in Lot 02.
- Residence 4: The painters are doing final paint and touch up in Lot 4.
- Lots 7 & 8: The electricians are completing their rough-in portion this week and will be inspected next week. The insulators are scheduled to begin next week.
- Lots 11 & 12: The surveyor has pinned the foundation corners, the top soil screening is in process, excavation to begin once complete.
- Lots 13 & 14: We are awaiting Silverthorne approval.
Congratulate residence 3, who closed yesterday, in being the newest members of our association!
If you did not see the landscaping update last week, please review the below!
As you are aware, we had to part ways with our original landscaper as they were not preforming in a timely fashion, missing deadlines, and failing to finish the irrigation plan. As a result, we were forced to begin looking for a replacement during the peak of landscaping season. This process has been frustrating for everyone, especially for homeowners. After contacting 9 companies, we are happy to report we are working with a new landscaper and will have a second crew coming in mid-August that will start on the lakeside. As time is the essence to have this work completed, we decided to hire a second landscaper to help expedite this process. We understand how important this is to our homeowners. Starting August 15th, our second landscaper will work on units 22 through 29 planting, irrigating and hydroseeding. The other company will focus on the remainder of the development.