Happy Fourth of July, Waters at Silver Trout! Hope you all have a great weekend of celebrating with family and friends.
- Lots 1 & 2: The insulation is complete, exterior stone masonry and in-floor radiant heat installation has begun.
- Residence 3 & 4: Plumbing, mechanical and electrical trim out wrapping up. Xcel energy is scheduled to install gas and electric meters, and carpet installation scheduled for next week. We will beginning our final inspection process one these items are complete.
- Lots 7 & 8: The rough plumbing and mechanical are in progress, and the electricians have begun their rough-in.
- Lots 11 & 12: We are awaiting approved plans from the County. The county is unfortunately operating at half capacity due to state guidelines.
- Lots 13 & 14: The County has the plans in review.
Mountain Building Solutions will be closed Thursday and Friday in observance of Independence Day. All contractors have been notified that work is not permitted Friday and Saturday. We ask that you please stay out of houses under construction, for your safety.
Please be sure to follow all HOA lake rules as this is a shared amenity within our community and with Angler Mountain Ranch. If you are unaware of rules, please visit this link.