Happy Saturday to our Silver Trout Family!
- Residence 1 & 2: The tile installation is in progress and LVT floor install has begun.
- Lots 7 & 8: The insulation is in progress and will be wrapped up this week. Interior trim will begin on Monday followed by drywall.
- Lots 9 & 10: The footers have been pinned by the surveyor. The footer concrete will be poured next week, followed by the foundation walls.
- Lots 11 & 12: Foundation walls will be formed and poured next week, the fire in Glenwood Canyon has prevented the surveyor from coming out here this week.
- Lots 13 & 14: Plan review in progress.
Please refrain from using construction trash bins and trailers for your dog waste. The bins are not for animal waste, and therefore you should throw it away in your own waste bin. There have been several dog owners that have been leaving their dog waste bags on the ground throughout the site on streets and lots under construction. If you see this happening, please ask the offenders to stop as this is not only disgusting, it is also illegal.
The landscapers finished the hydroseed and thus completed landscaping at residences 15 & 16. We have landscapers currently working at residences 29 and 28 weeding and hydroseeding, as well as installing drip lines. They will be moving to residence 22 next and we expect this work to complete this week.
The landscaper working on Fly Line Drive has advised us her nursery cannot remove bulbs at this time because the weather is too hot. Once we have our driveways installed at unit 01 & 02, they will resume work on Fly Line Drive.
We are still very grateful for the owners assisting with watering their hydroseed, and those that are not here, or cannot do this, we will continue to take care of it until the irrigation system is in place. We appreciate everyone’s patience, and are happy to see all of the hydroseed germinating as expected. If you need anything, please contact Paul Brienza (303) 828-7725.