Happy Saturday Silver Trout! This week we are thankful for the rain as it starts to clear up the smoke, helps our new lawns, and gives us a quick break from the heat!
- Residence 1 & 2: Tile installation in progress and LVT for unit 01 should be in next week with countertops. The driveway blacktop has been completed and landscaping has begun.
- Lots 7 & 8: The insulation is complete, drywall to begin next week.
- Lots 9 & 10: The foundation footers have been formed, we are planning on pouring concrete next week.
- Lots 11 & 12: The foundation walls have been inspected and will be poured next week.
- Lots 13 & 14: The permits are ready and we are preparing to excavate within the next couple of weeks.
The landscapers have made great progress this week, completing the planting at all occupied residences. We are waiting on approval from the Town to install the Irrigation Tap so we can complete the site Irrigation System. We expect to get that approval sometime next week. We are happy to report that the HOA has approved John (whom lives in unit 03) to assist us with watering hydroseed. He is a great young man, and you may see him watering daily, feel free to say hi! Please refrain from walking on the hydroseed until it has completely germinated.