Happy Saturday, Waters at Silver Trout! The snow came and went quickly so we are hoping for a couple more weeks of fall before winter really starts. Here is this week’s update:
- Residence 1 & 2: The floor installation is complete. The tile installation is in progress. Countertops and landscaping will be complete next week.
- Lots 7 & 8: The roofers have completed their work. The drywall mud and texture is in progress, and the painter is scheduled to begin next week.
- Lots 9 & 10: The concrete walls have been poured, backfill is in progress.
- Lots 10 & 11: The exterior backfill is near completion. Interior underground utilities are next to be installed.
- Lots 13 & 14: Excavation to begin shortly.
With the snow and frost we recently have experienced, the landscapers have disconnected all of the drip and sprinkler lines to prevent them from freezing. Our temperature over the next couple weeks will be fluctuating, but it looks like the next week so far has no lows at the point of freezing. If possible, we will continue to water, but will determine this on a daily basis. We will defer to our landscapers to decide when to blow out the systems for winter.