Happy Labor Day weekend! We hope everyone can get out and enjoy the last little bit of summer.
- Residence 1 & 2: The tile and LVT floor installation is in progress. Countertops will be installed once the floors are complete. The landscaping is scheduled to be completed next week.
- Lots 7 & 8: The interiors doors have been hung. The drywall hanging is in progress and roofing is nearing completion.
- Lots 9 & 10: The concrete footers have been poured, concrete walls are being formed and shall be poured next week
- Lots 11 & 12: The foundation walls have been poured, exterior back fill to begin next week.
- Lots 13 & 14: Permits have been received, excavation to begin shortly.
Monday is a holiday, no work is permitted. In the event of an emergency, please contact Paul Brienza: (303) 828-7725
Irrigation tap system is in process. The plumber and landscaper are coordinating the system design with back-flow prevention as required by the town. Once this system design is complete and approved, the irrigation tap work will begin.