Hello Silver Trout Family!
Another great week of progress!
Congratulations to our first homeowners! Residences 6 closed on their unit this week! So exciting to see the construction site turning into a neighborhood with wonderful, new homeowners and beautiful landscaping. Here is the other progress on Silver Trout this week:
- Lots 7 & 8 and Lots 9 &10 will be next up. Your time is coming as soon as these first units near completion!
- Lots 1 & 2 are still with the architect and then will head to permitting.
- Lots 3 & 4 will begin pouring foundations next week.
- Lots 15 & 16 have slab being poured next week followed by framing the following week.
- The center core unit framing, rough electrical and rough plumbing is moving along quickly. Keep an eye out for second additional deposits as they become due.
- Lots 26 & 27 foundation walls have been poured.
- Residence 28 has begun drywall mudding followed by painting next, and Residence 29 has begun painting! Tile has begun to arrive on site!
- Residences 22 & 23 hardwood floors are being installed, tile work is coming to completion and carpet is being installed in Residence 23. Countertops and electrical and plumbing finishes will begin next week.
We continue to move along at a great pace, and we look forward to seeing you all soon and getting you in your new homes quickly! Enjoy your weekend!
The Silver Trout Development Team.