Holy Moly….a blast of winter came thru the mountains this week and is making an amazing backdrop of snow and fall colors! Construction is cruising along.
Here is the progress at Silver Trout this week:
- Lots 7 & 8 drawings should be done this upcoming week at which time they will be sent to the town and county for permits. After the permits are complete, your first additional deposit will become due and excavation will begin.
- Lots 9 & 10 will be done next and also begin the same permit process. This will complete our foundations for this year.
- Lots 1 & 2 excavation has been completed. The footers will be formed followed by the foundation walls next week.
- Lots 3 & 4 have the gravel base and are ready for the plumbers to start the underground drains and water lines.
- Lots 26 & 27 framing is moving along really nicely! This upcoming week the second floor will be framed.
- Lots 15 & 16 are finishing the timber entries, and the Tyvek is complete with ice and water shield on the sills of all future windows. Next will be the installment of the windows. Plumbing materials have also been staged, and the plumbers will start the rough plumbing.
- Rough electrical is going in at 24 25. After that framing inspection is scheduled, so be ready for your second additional deposit.
- Our newest Residence is Lot 17! Drywall is installed, and next up is tape and texture.
- Lot 18 is staged for drywall and will be hung this upcoming week. Lot 18 will be our next residence once the drywall is completed. Stay tuned. This will happen quickly!
- Residence 19 is painted and staged with cabinets which will be installed this week. Next up, trim and tile! The center core units are moving quickly.
- Residence 20 has all of the cabinets staged in the kitchen. Tile has begun in the upper level master bath, upper level bath #2 and the main floor bath.
- Residence 21 looks great! The bathroom tile is done and the freestanding master tub is getting ready to be installed. The LVT on the main level is getting ready to be installed as well.
- The final grading is almost complete for residence 17-21. The electric underground was completed last week. The center core plan is to pour patios and front porches as soon as possible and then blacktop driveway installation followed by landscaping.
- Residence 28 & 29 are heading into the final certificate of occupancy stage, first for Residence 29 followed by Residence 28. Closings will follow shortly thereafter.
Enjoy another beautiful fall weekend and we look forward to checking in with you again next week!