Happy Saturday, Waters at Silver Trout!
- Residence 1 & 2: Tile installation is nearing completion along with the countertop installation. Appliances are next to be installed and the electricians and plumbers are wrapping up their work for inspections. The landscaping has been completed and hydroseed sprayed.
- Residence 7 & 8: The painters have begun priming in unit 07 and the drywallers are beginning to mud and texture unit 08.
- Lots 9 & 10: The interior and exterior backfill has been completed. Interior pads to be formed and poured next.
- Lots 11 & 12: The interior underground utilities are in progress.
- Lots 13 & 14: Excavation plans are underway along with dispersing the dirt pile.
The HOA is now in charge of maintaining the landscaping, mowing, weeding and watering of the hydroseed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sheila. The HOA is also responsible for scheduling the winterization of these systems.
The irrigation system installation has begun and the tap to the city water main is in progress on Fenwick Lane. Please avoid parking in this area, as street demolition and work trucks require space to install the water meter vault and tap. We appreciate your patience, and are excited to start this process to permanently install the irrigation system. This is the first of many steps to have this system completed.