Happy Saturday Silver Trout! Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer. Here is what we have been up to:
- Residence 1 & 2: The cabinet installation is underway and will wrap up this week. The tile and trim work will begin next.
- Residence 4: Closing was yesterday! Make sure you welcome the newest members of the Silver Trout neighborhood!
- Lots 7 & 8: Fireplace rough in will happen next week along with the insulation.
- Lots 11 & 12: The excavators had mechanical issues which created a slight delay. Footers will be poured next week.
- Lots 13 & 14: We are awaiting Silverthorne approval.
We already have concerns about our landscaping schedule and the timeliness of completion. It is not helping that several homeowners have put an added burden onto our landscapers for work outside of the development landscaping scope and design, such as irrigation, sod, additional plants, and the like. This unanticipated labor is detracting from the time needed to complete the original landscaping plan and, in fact, has pushed the landscapers schedule to where they had committed to other project and have left only to come back to our site later. The result of these actions will likely push the landscaping and irrigation schedule into next year.
If you have additional landscaping needs outside of the original scope of work and landscaping plans, please contact Paul Brienza (303) 828-7725, and he will work with you and the landscaper to accommodate such requests. The contracted landscaping companies have been instructed to direct all homeowner request to the Project Manager, Paul Brienza.
We appreciate you adhering to this request as we work to catch up on the beautification the landscaping will bring to your community.