Sorry for the delay this week, the weather got the best of us!
It seems that winter is here in Summit County! The fall was short but beautiful and now we are welcoming in ski season!
- Lots 7, 8, 9, and 10 are still being reviewed at the architects.
- Lots 1 and 2 foundation work is still underway.
- Lots 3 and 4 underground is complete. We are getting ready to spray vapor barrier then will add in floor heat. Once that is complete, we pour the slab.
- Lots 26 and 27 framing is nearing completion. In the following week we expect to finish roof trusses and decking.
- Lots 24 and 25 rough framing inspection is next week. Your second additional deposit will become due. Keep eye out for the notice we send out.
- Lots 15 and 16 windows are installed, Tyvek is on, ice and water shield has been applied to roof, and rough plumbing is underway.
- Residence 17 drywall texture is complete, painting begins next week.
- Lot 18 turned into a residence this week as drywall is now complete!
- Residence 19 painting is finished. Cabinets are staged in the garage. Plumbing fixtures are staged. Tiling is almost complete. Cabinets ready to start soon!
- Residence 20 cabinets are complete. Flooring is in, tile is nearing completion as well.
- Residence 21 tile done, cabinets installed. Start of the Certificate of Occupancy process starts in the next few weeks!
Enjoy the snow!
The Silver Trout Development Team.