Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! We hope you continue to find yourself safe and healthy and enjoying time in the beautiful outdoors. Here is what we have been up to this week:
- Lots 1 & 2: The electrical and plumbing and fireplace roughs are almost complete along with the exterior siding and staining. We will be going for framing inspection soon.
- Residence 3: The tile installation is in process. Cabinets have been delivered this week and are being installed.
- Residence 4: Drywall texturing will be complete this week and painting will begin next week.
- Lots 7 & 8: The upper floor framing is in process.
- Residence 26 & 27: Xcel energy has finally completed the meter installation. Unit 26 has passed all inspections and Unit 27 will begin the final inspection process next week. Patios are scheduled to be poured on Tuesday.
- Lot 11 – The plans are in the review process with the Town and County. We anticipate breaking ground in a couple of weeks.
Have a great 3-day weekend!!